Elite Tetra-Pak – Gold strike treatment
$8.70 - $9.35 / KG excl GST
Ideal for Southland and Taranaki conditions, irrigated pastures and fertile farms with regular rainfall.
Custom blend exclusive to Wesco, the ultimate in Tetraploid Grasses this fine mix contains 80% Tetraploid perennial rye grasses and 20% annuals for better growth in the cooler months, and exceptional growth in the main growing season.
A must for the high-yield farmer, will grow more grass faster.
High feed quality with quick growth recovery.
Great for making quality silage.
Contains high sugar grass which gives a more balanced carbohydrate level in the spring.
Less scouring due to excellent carbohydrate/protein ratio.
Recommended sowing rate 32kg per hectare.
Additional treatment types:
Treated with gold strike treatment
Goldstrike treatment is a systemic chemical used to control pests such as black beetle, argentine stem weevil, spring tails, grass grub larvae, wheat bug and protection from aphids for brassicas.
How to order
- Enter the number of KGs you are purchasing in the 'Weight (kg)' field
- To create your own seed mix, check the 'Add to seed mix' box for any seeds you want to mix together.
- When the weight is entered, and (optionally) 'Add to seed mix' is checked, press 'Add to cart'.
- All prices exclude GST
- FREE freight on all orders 25KG and above
- $15 freight & handling fee on all orders between 25KG & 10KG
- $30 freight & handling fee on all orders below 10KG
|Range (KG)||Price ($/KG)|
|1 - 74 KG||$9.35 / KG|
|75 - 499 KG||$8.80 / KG|
|500+ KG||$8.70 / KG|