Chicory King Pak – Untreated
$9.10 - $9.90 / KG excl GST
Chicory for stock health and fattening, clover adding more feed and nitrogen fixing, on an Active long rotation Italian base(3-5 years).
Chicory requires early autumn or spring sowing for establishment purposes. First graze when Chicory is 15 to 20cm height so taproot is well established and resists pulling.
Can expect production up to 2-5 years depending on seasons grazing management; Chicory can be resown in after 2 years for a pasture boost.
Note: Young Chicory seedlings are frost tender if sowing in Autumn.
Sowing rate 28kgs/Ha.
How to order
- Enter the number of KGs you are purchasing in the 'Weight (kg)' field
- To create your own seed mix, check the 'Add to seed mix' box for any seeds you want to mix together.
- When the weight is entered, and (optionally) 'Add to seed mix' is checked, press 'Add to cart'.
- All prices exclude GST
- FREE freight on all orders 25KG and above
- $15 freight & handling fee on all orders between 25KG & 10KG
- $30 freight & handling fee on all orders below 10KG
|Range (KG)||Price ($/KG)|
|1 - 74 KG||$9.10 / KG|
|75 - 499 KG||$9.90 / KG|
|500+ KG||$9.80 / KG|